Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Moving With The Tide

Hey kids! My apologies for the radio silence. It seems the third trimester 'lazies' have kicked in and all I want to do is lay in bed and watch Dr. Who. But c'mon, I mean, who doesn't? Hehe.

With only weeks left until the little one's arrival I have been in 'slow and steady mode', preparing our home as well as trying to prepare emotionally for the kiddo's grand entrance. Making a bebe is quite a bit of work so it seems and everything else is my life has begun to move at a different pace, a 'mama crawl' if you will.


Moving with the tide, things on the blog front will most likely begin to slow down as well. This mama has got to go with that nestin' and restin' instinct, but no need to fear! I will continue to post as it feels good and keep you guys up to date on all the baby news.


I love, love, love this little blog to pieces and keeping it up has been such a rewarding experience. So expect more fun things from my tiny corner of the internet, just maybe a tad slower than you're used to.

Now bring on the Dr. Who!



Namaste!
Tara

No comments: