Saturday, May 28, 2011

To-Doing It

I've made my list and checked it twice. Now all that needs to be done is to cross off the last of the before the baby comes to-do list with as little stress as possible. I've always been a list maker and simply seeing it all down on paper lifts such a burden. When I see it all in one place it feels very doable and small, whereas in my mind it might feel overwhelming. Is it just me or does the feeling of pen in hand, marking through something you've been needing to do just feel excellent? Pregnancy has only increased this list making tendency and I can only imagine motherhood will find me perpetually creating my little to-dos if only to keep us all sane.


With my to-dos all written out my weekend will be spent mostly lounging with the hubby, epsom salt baths, and (maybe if I feel like it) crossing off a few list items. Taking it slow is the name of the game right now, so I plan to enjoy this downtime as much as possible. It will all get done in good time and there is no need to stress or worry. Rest, relax, snuggle and maybe, just maybe wash some sheets.

Enjoy your weekend and this amazing Mynabirds' song that I can't stop listening to!

"Give it time. 
Give it time and silence."
- Give it Time by The Mynabirds

No comments: