Tuesday, January 17, 2012

The Love List


I am so excited to see this! I have such a soft spot for everything Wes Anderson does and I mean, look at that cast? It's almost too good.




SIPPY CUP!



Note to self, don't talk while you're being photographed. You look a mess.

Celebrating my birthday (on the 19th) early this past weekend! My dad kept Ezra overnight (a total treat for both of them!) so the hubby and I could have the entire night together. THE ENTIRE NIGHT! AH! After making dinner and enjoying the quietness of our childless home, the hubby and I headed out to watch Dsoedean and Millions of Boys at The Cafe Acoustic. Old friends, great show, good wine...what more could a gal ask for?  It was the perfect way to celebrate the most amazing and transformative year of my life. I am so incredibly blessed to have such a wonderful papa, hubby, and of course little guy to make such a great night possible.




I'm currently addicted to Once Upon A Time in a completely unironic way.




Ezra has started laughing like a maniacal super villain. When it doesn't totally freak me out it's the cutest thing I've ever seen.




I just found out a good friend will be canoeing from her wedding ceremony to her reception. That's just awesome.



So those are my top LOVES this week. What about you? What's bringing you joy this week?

3 comments:

Mama Smith said...

That movie does look great. A sippy cup is so advanced! Mine was like ten months before he finally figured that one out. We had a dusting of snow that brought me joy this morning... now it's a slighly less joyful slush.

Danielle said...

I love those glasses of yours! Super cute.
Baby maniacal laughs are precious when it isn't creepy. Hehe.
I am glad to hear that you had such a good time at you pre-birthday dinner party.

My top love this week would have to be cuddled under the covers and reading.

Tara said...

Mama Smith- Yeah, we just thought we'd hand it to him and he took right to it! Sorry about your less than joyful slush, but hey at least the dusting was beautiful!

Danielle- Thanks! I love them! Cuddling under the covers is definitely an awesome love!