Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7.26.11

Today the boy and I watch My So-Called Life and enjoy the laziness of our days together.


In the morning my amazing husband lets me indulge in a long nap (as he does every day) and as I wake up I can't wait to get downstairs and hold my son close. In my sleep I miss his coos and smiles (Yes- he's started to smile! Ah!). I miss his smell. He's had a fussy morning I'm told, but quickly calms so his father and I can spend a few hours together before his dad heads off to sleep. (We have a very unorthodox sleeping schedule in this house as of late, but it works for us and keeps us both sane.) Downton Abbey is beautiful as always (Watch this show!) and soon I'm kissing Kellen goodnight at 3:30 PM.

The little man is now sleeping as I watch the life of Angela Chase unfold. I hope he is picking up on some of its amazingness.


"People are always saying you should be yourself, like yourself is this definite thing, like a toaster. Like you know what it is even. But every so often I'll have, like, a moment, where just being myself in my life right where I am is, like, enough." - Angela Chase of My So-Called Life

Namaste.
Tara

No comments: